? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY GOOD LORD!!!!!!

~~~OH THE PAIN!!! THE AGONY!!! and i'm not just talking about my braces either...
my bf decides to break up with me thru a txt (ckn s**t move rith thar) and so ya....then he wanted me back 2 hours later...well 2and a half 2 be exact but whatev...so ya...when i get 2 school 2day he's all depressed and tells one of our friends to tell me he's sorry and he regrets what he did... he didn't talk 2 me all day.....wouldn't even look at me for more than a couple seconds at a time.....but the look he gave me made me want to cry...it was full of regret, sorrow, and wanting (how shakespear ish huh??) so i'm contemplating taking him back...but things will never be the same like ever ever again....they'll be close, but not the same..

~GN

1 comments:

Sam said...

Oh honey. What a week it's been for you. I am sooo sorry. You know what I will say, right? He's a dumb, dumb boy. You didn't ask for this advice, but walk away and never look back. You should be treated like the princess you are. Accept nothing less. Ever. Amen. ;P

Love you! Call or text if you need me, k? XOXO