? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Age 21..... :D

Hey yall...
I just decided to say that 2day's my birthday and i'm 21...not 15 (JK) but ya...i took my test for my permit, and we thought we had everything i needed (proof of crap that idt is really necessary) cuz dad was taking me 2 get it taken (i even skipped skool and everything)... but we didn't have proof of my physical address, so we had 2 go down to mom's work (Humbolt), pull her out of class, and take her down to the DMV with her drivers licence just for proof of my pshysical address... what a crock!! but ya...i FAILED!!!! mostly cuz i didn't study like i should've cuz i'm smart like that and normally don't have 2 study for anything hard like u do 4 this...so ya... lol... i'm gonna take it again next week... but on a side note: i just barely passed the vision part of the test......apparently i need a new prescription. :)

~GN

P.S. I'm going 2 bend 2maro 2 get my braces and (hopefully) get the upper part of my ear pierced...the cartlidge u kno??? lol its gonna be so cute...the whole braces thing 4 the 2nd time is gonna suck duck like majorly!!!!! lol

2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Andie! Happy Birthday To You!

Sam said...

How was the braces trip? Happy bday again, btw. So exciting to get to these big rites of passage, driving and the like. Sheesh. Time to put a brick on your head. You're getting too big. :)