? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hey Yall

I'm just bored and thot i'd tell u that i like this background better than my last one.

Today has not been the best day. First off, i got in trouble for swearing before school by Mr. Jones (bear in mind that every other person in school can cus and not be heard, but if i say it, they jump rite on it). Then i got my fone taken away by Mr. Garcia for txting in the halls. i now have a detention (my first actually) and its gonna suck. I havent really been obeying the rule (quite obviously) but in my defense i obey the rules way more than all my friends do. But ya.

2maro i'm going to the nutritionist. ya me!! (NOT) but so is D so its all good.

TTFN {take time for noodles...lol}

~DA

1 comments:

Sam said...

Honey Bunny! You cursed???? Geez, what a little potty mouth!!! Why, I never! I know...go low tech. We used to pass notes in the hall..you won't get in trouble for that. It's so, like, prehistoric. :) Love you, Game Nazi. :) Too funny.