? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bad news family....

Hey guys...
I deleted all the pictures off my camera during the last nite at Disneyland. I did it totally by accident. I had no idea that i did it till i was trying 2 look at the picture only minutes afterward. I'm really sorry guys and i feel really bad about it. I now have nothing to blog with and nothing to Scrapbook with. Mom told me that I shouldn't mess with it, but i was trying to fix something that didn't really need fixing. So there u have it, i deleted the pics off my camera, and it wouldn't of happened if i would've listened to mom. Shocker... Mom was rite... lol.

We do have some shots off the rides tho. Three of them i believe. Darin made the same face in every one. LOL!!

Srry guys.... especially mom... and Gramz. I am sorry i can't share any of it with u...

~ DA

1 comments:

Sam said...

ALK:

NAW! NAW! It cannot cannot be. Honey. I am so sorry for you, not for MEEE, but for you. :(

Love you. Still hope your trip was amazing. Much love.

Always.

Your Auntie Sam