? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a busy day....

hey guys...



I kno i havnt blogged in awhile, but nothing's really happened thats worth talking about. So i decided to blog about my busy day yesterday the 11th.


AM: I went buck hunting in the snow on the Northside unit..... i killed one, perfect shot through the heart, (i kno i kno, yeah me) and it was uphill. The scope of my 243 (moms gun) hit me on the bridge of the nose when i shot and boy oh boy did it hurt... its not broke or anything, but is a little brusied...... It only took us about and hour and a half to do everything: the driving, the shooting, and the gutting..... so ya




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PM: um homecoming was that night.... and i had lots of fun.... i looked really pretty in a dress that was made for someone half my size.... thank goodness my hair got smaller and smaller as i danced... i felt like it was huge, but it was cute....








4 comments:

M and M said...

You are bueatiful sweetheart. And quit the hunter as well. She even skinned the deer her self. This looks like future president material to me.......

M and M said...

beautiful that is LOL

Amy said...

Wow! What a day. I knew I liked you. I'm getting envious reading all of these hunting posts. You're hair doesn't look big! believe me, you're mom and aunt and me know big, and that's not big. Adorable, not big.

Sam said...

Baby!!!!!!! You look gor..gor..gorgeous!!! Wow. Your hair is rockin! It's not big at all, trust cuz Amy on this one. Not big at all, but very cute! Love the dress and I am so proud of you with the buck! He's a DOOSEY! If I would have gotten a buck like that I would be jumping up and down. Yep, literally. How cool for you to get a nice buck in the morning, go to homecoming at night. Only in E. Oregon. Gotta love it!!!! Gotta Love you!