? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My latest addiction......

hey again...



my latest addiction since school started as far as books go has been the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. I have read the first three, and am almost done with the fourth. I absolutely love these books, they r sooooo romantic, and action packed (AS u should read these). I have some pictures i found online of different of the actors that are going to play in the Twilight film that comes out Friday, November 21 of this year {cant wait}. so here are some pictures.....





6 comments:

M and M said...

Wonderful books I'm on the second one, And they have me hooked..... Thanks AK

Sam said...

Annie Woo:

Why don't you come over on Nov 21 and we will go to the movie on opening night. Wouldn't that be fun? Anyway, can't wait to read them.

Amy said...

I just don't think the Edward actor is nearly good looking enough. Am I alone in this? Is it just because I'm so old? That's ok, though, because I'm more of a Jacob fan myself. Warm is way better than cold.

Amy said...

I just don't think the Edward actor is nearly good looking enough. Am I alone in this? Is it just because I'm so old? That's ok, though, because I'm more of a Jacob fan myself. Warm is way better than cold.

Rhoda said...

I'm with Amy on the 'warm is better' thing. Cant snuggle up to an ice cube, even if it was gorgeous. :) Great books! Thanks ALK

Andie Lou said...

Ya.... warmer is better, but who would want to be torn up at any time by a uncontrollable shape shifter?!?! Jacob in the movie is an OMG HOTTIE!!! They definetly could've done waaaaay better with the main character tho....