? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome all!!

This is my first blog... I think this is going to be fun.... To all my friends/family: I luv ya :) PS: I luv luv luv Johnny Depp... what an actor!!! TTFN -dandy andie

5 comments:

Sam said...

you did a good good job! Can we do barbies now?

Rhoda said...

Hey you little blogmonster!!! I love you...... OOOOH my little baby's all grown up and got her own blog..... BOO HOO HOO :)

M and M said...

Andie, I Like your page, Looks good. Love Gram

kdurkee said...

hey andie!!! this is AMAZING!! yaaaa!! how cool r u now??!! lol u need 2 call me soon!! like RIGHT NOW!!!!!! anyhow...get on msn!!
HAPPY VALENTINS DAY!!
luv ya!! (wink wink)
~heather~

The Thinker. said...

hey....x
i dont no u but im just lookin on blogs to see wat 2 do, ....
urs looks amazin.. and i love how u personalize it..
if ya wnna go on mine its shannonbeeton.blogspot.com... not that ya wanna,
o ya an that artist is brill where du get that picture from im oin an art project and need to copy a picture.
Thnx for ...erm... reading this
shannon