? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hey hey hey yall!! Ok so here's the dealieo on my VDay: We had a dance at school which was lots of fun, I got chocolate from my boyfriend ( now would be the time 2 go "Awwwwww"), and i got my boyfriend an awesome toy truck, chocolate and a card!! My friend convinced me 2 wear a skirt which was kool But yah i had fun.... hope u did 2!!

Happy V day!!!

Dandy Andie

2 comments:

Sam said...

Andie:

Glad your dance was fun, baby! You are getting so big...it makes your Aunt a little sad. :( (Proud, too, tho.) Love ya!

M and M said...

I Still think you should have sent him a singing V-Time . Lov Guvlee