? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

*What the Freakin Hell?!*

heres a diary entry...
Sunday, March 7, 2010 8:23pm

am i the only one thats a blundering idiot when it comes to guys? Am i the only one that keeps falling for the same guy that i know i shouldn't bcuz he broke my heart multiple times before, but still do anyways? And then i get my damn heart broken. again. It damn sure seems like it!
How can he claim to love me yet still date other people? And of all the people he could date, he chooses M, Orin's ex who dumped him for shilo who was, in my opinion, not a good guy... (just wanted girls for...well you kno)... so what does that say about me, or what he thinks of me if i'm grouped in the same category with her?
I'm just so confused. He asked me "what happened to sticking together no matter what?" but how am i supposed to be close to him (or around him at all) when i'm broken...? How can i do that without causing myself pain??
What the freakin hell (thanks auntie for that saying) was i thinking falling for him again?!?!
OH YEAH!!! I WASN'T THINKING!!!

~Crazy Teen <3

2 comments:

Sam said...

Now you know. Move on. That's what in the freakin hell you do. ;) Bigger and better things are always on the horizon. Men just distract us from the good stuff anyway. Refocus, glasshoppa.

Sam said...

BTW. Love it. Love the title. Turd little face.