? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Catching up...

hey homies....

i've gotta lotta catchin up 2 do:
1. I'm single: David and i broke up on the 2nd of June.... parents made me but it was the right decision.
2. School is almost over and i'm lovin it
3. I just got the carilige on my ear pierced: hurts like hell
4. Just dyed my hair wit koolaid: mixed black cherry and grape together and got what color? Blue...idk how that happened.
during the application process it got a tad bit messy.... lol
this is the aftermath...but i like it....




1 comments:

Sam said...

I sorta like the before with black goop in the middle of your forehead. ;)