? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bordem??

Hey all:
I haven't really mentioned my boyfriend like at all on my wonderful blog since like ever so i figured now [since i'm really bored] is the time to do it. We've been going out for two months and twelve days. lol

My boyfriend is amazing... lol his name is David, we've known eachother 4ever, and he raises pure bred German Shorthairs with his daddy. Apparently i mean the world to him, he loves me, and i'm not even kidding cuz he tells me these things a lot. We are kinda gushy most of the time, its cute in a [sometimes i'm sure] sickening way lol.

I'm wearing his sweatshirt rite now, and it smells like him. lol

~Game Nazi

1 comments:

Sam said...

Ahhh. Honey. That's so sweet. I am not sure the smell of a 14 year old boy is his most endearing attribute, tho. No? :) You're so stinking cute. Love ya. (Hey look at Jenny's blog. She's staying in the "Twilight" hotel.) Lucky ducky.