? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Guess what...

Ok ya'll...
I have a guessing game 4 u, and gramz/momz dont spoil this cuz u already kno who it is..
I have a boyfriend now, have had for 3 weeks. He's got it bad 4 me and it's totally adorable. All u guys have 2 do is guess who it is...

Clue #1: His dad is friends wit my dad.

~DA

2 comments:

Sam said...

Oh, oh, oh, I KNOW! The son of his friend named "abuddyamine"! Right? I so knew the answer! :) Is it the Canyon Creek Kennel dude's kiddo? Hall, perhaps?

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Is it Edward Cullen? That's ok...Jacob is my boyfriend