? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

8th Grade Trip

~ok.... so here's my 8th grade trip.... yeah me.... i have only 3 more days of skool left.... can u belive it?!?!?!?!?!?!? yeah me again..... ha ha


[up] dis is the gondola ride we went on over the columbia river.... i think....

This is an absolutely positivly terrifying ride at Silverwood... its call The Panic Plundge...



This is me on the batmobile in the same park as where the gondola ride was...



This is a ride in Silverwood called Tremmors.... boy o boy did it about make me wee my pants and worse.... lol




Dis is a water ride that Dj, Melissa, Savanna, and a family of 4 go on.... i'm the one in seat 7, i just got sprayed by sum1 and was rather cold... afterword, my shoes were completely soaked.... it was fun tho... overall...

G2G

~DA

2 comments:

M and M said...

Andie Very cool rides did you ride all that stuff? Beautiful smart and brave too. Man girlfriend you've got it all.Great blog page too.....

Amy said...

OK, that looks so fun! My Mom-in-law keeps telling us we need to go to Silverwood with her, but I didn't know what it was. This is something we need to do. Maybe I can drag my fam there this summer.