? ??????????????Love and Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 7252 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunspots? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 1576 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Aim For Love? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Colonoscapy anyone??

ok so i'm having a colonoscapy done 2maro, they are preety much giving me xlax and water so i'm on the SuperModel diet. Yeah me!! oh plus i cant have ANY food for 24 hrs b4 the dealie-mabober, the only thing i can have is Jello... icky icky jello!!! omg i'm not happy with no food!!!

TTFN

~DA

1 comments:

Sam said...

So, was it something you would recommend to your friends? I was just wondering, as I may have a free weekend coming up, maybe I should get one scheduled. :) Glad it went well, sweetheart. Let me know when u get your results, k?